Kolabletoys trading as Toys “R” Us, Babies “R” Us, or any subsidiaries and affiliates of the Kolabletoys Group (collectively “Kolabletoys ”, “we”, “our”, “us”) maintains this website (the “Website”) and mobile application (collectively ‘Platform’). This includes all the Platform’s information, communication, software, scripting, photos, texts, videos, graphics, music, sounds, images, other materials and services (collectively ‘Content’). Our Content is provided as a form of convenience for its online visitors, customers, employees and the public (collectively “user”, “users”, “you”, “your”, “yours”).
This Privacy & Security Policy informs our users how and why we collect, store and use personal information.
What personal information do we collect from you and how?
Kolabletoys collects users’ personal information; this excludes storing the user’s payment details when the user visits our Platform or places an online order with us.
We may ask you for personal information at other times, including by way of example:
- When you enter a sweepstake, contest, or promotion sponsored by us
- When you complete surveys or other questionnaires
- When you send an email to us
Our web servers also collect the domain names of users on our Platform. This information aggregated is to measure the number of visits, average time spent on our Platform, and pages viewed, among other things.
What we do & don’t do with your personal information
Kolabletoys uses your personal information for the following:
- To facilitate order processing
- To develop enhancements on our Platform
- For marketing and promotional purposes, for example, offering users the opportunity to take advantage of special promotions and to acquire Kolabletoys products
- To design and build better products
- To customize your shopping experience and provide advice and purchase recommendations
- To help target valuable marketing, remarketing, and advertising offers, executed through banner ads or promotional emails, which may be sent by third parties under contract with Kolabletoys
- To do research on users’ demographics, interests, and behavior, so as to better understand and measure the use of our Platform and to improve our Content
Kolabletoys does not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent except that Kolabletoys may disclose your personal information as follows:
- With our related companies;
- If you purchase a product requiring service, your personal information will be shared with the service provider concerned
- With Kolabletoys’s third-party business partners and service providers, so that they may provide services that are consistent with the terms of this Privacy & Security Policy and our Platform
- When we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
By using our Platform, you hereby consent to the collection and use of your personal information as set forth in this Privacy & Security Policy.
We care about your security
We only collect your personal information to the extent deemed necessary to serve our legitimate business purposes and we use industry standard security technology to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your personal information. Nonetheless, we are not responsible or liable for any breach of security with respect to your personal information or for the actions of any third parties who may have obtained your personal information through us, our Website or the Content.
What you need to know about our cookies
What you need to know about our cookies “Cookies” are pieces of information that we transfer to your hard drives solely for record-keeping purposes. These could involve cookies, pixel tags and/or similar technologies that track users visiting our advertising banners and hyperlinks on other websites or that store usernames and passwords. The purpose of Cookies is to better offer our users seamless access to our Platform. By using our Platform, you hereby consent that Kolabletoys may place Cookies on your device.
What you need to know about BazaarVoice
We conduct product ratings and reviews via our partner BazaarVoice, and by using the Website you agree, with regard to BazaarVoice, that:
- By purchasing a product from our Platform, we will transfer data, including your user data, to the United States to be processed by BazaarVoice
- Bazaarvoice may also, through use of their website, place cookies on your device for online behavioral advertising purposes.
- Data collected when you purchase products or services on our Platform may be combined with data from other websites, mobile applications, and sources for review and rating purposes only
You can opt-out of the collection of data from one browser, device, or app; however, it will not necessarily opt-out of the collection of data from all browsers, devices, or apps you access the Website or your user account.
What about policy changes?
Kolabletoys reserves the right to change this Privacy & Security Policy at any time by posting an update on our Platform. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by any such changes or revisions and you explicitly agree to periodically visit this page to determine the then-current Privacy & Security Policy to which you are bound. You agree that use of the Website without periodic review of the Privacy & Security Policy shall be at your own risk
Are you looking for more information?
Any questions regarding this Privacy & Security Policy can be directed to our Contact Us page.
*By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie that gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
Last updated: August 12, 2020